On the Surface, the new privacy changes look harmless - but with further inspection, you’ll find that Google has been threatened by the government so that from March 1st (beginning of Black March) - they can monitor your IP address and give in ANY info about you straight to them.
Those jokes about the electric chair may no longer be just jokes. They will track you down and arrest/mega-sue you - and all through Google.
It’s happened before - babies and children 12 years old have been sued (and their families) - a 16 year old from the UK got taken to court in the US for having a site that posed links to pirated content. That’s not illegal.
Here’s what they take from you - taken directly from their site about their new privacy laws
“We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a Google Account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card. If you want to take full advantage of the sharing features we offer, we might also ask you to create a publicly visible Google Profile, which may include your name and photo.
(They’ll know what you look like, and what your name is)
- Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit a website that uses our advertising services or you view and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
- Device information
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number)(they’ll be able to tell whether it’s your computer, and if you’ve been searching anything suspicious, they’ll know). Google may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Google Account.
- Log information
When you use our services or view content provided by Google, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol address (THAT’S YOUR IP… YOUR IP WILL BE TRACKED)
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL. (they’ll know when you accessed pirated info)
- Cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Google Account. (Yet another way they’ll be able to know it’s you specifically)
- Location information (this is the scariest)
When you use a location-enabled Google service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers. (THEY KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE.)
- Unique application numbers (they’ll basically be able to make sure it’s you by standing 5 feet from your house.)
Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to Google when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
- Local storage
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
- Cookies and anonymous identifiers (They’ll know it’s you even when your “anonymous” - it’s like broadcasting your name in a tumblr message when you wanted to be anonymous, just like that)
- Device information
AND THIS IS WHAT THEY DO WITH YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION
They can even find you if your NOT in the US - “Google processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.”
Now, this is where they will turn you, and all the info they have on you, to the government
“If your Google Account is managed for you by a domain administrator (EVERY GOOGLE USER) then your domain administrator and resellers who provide user support to your organization will have access to your Google Account information (including your email and other data). Your domain administrator may be able to:
- view statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding applications you install.
- change your account password.
- suspend or terminate your account access.
- access or retain information stored as part of your account.
- receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.(««<THIS IS WHERE THEY’LL TURN YOU IN - THIS IS THE UNDOING OF THE INTERNET PEOPLE!!!)
What makes me laugh, as in hahaha how dare you, is they say that you’ll be able to stop certain info from being “collected” - but the small print says otherwise. They say that they’ll "restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings" «< THAT IS FREEDOM LOST. They’ll stop you from trying to not get found out.
They’re gonna make a library of your information and then sell it to the government if you try and use rapidshare or whatever
So, despite our efforts, Google has turned against us in this war - it’s no longer a battle - we are now at war with EVIL FORCES working against the freedom and liberation… and the Government and Obama intends not to do anything about this. He was against SOPA, and PIPA even, but he never said he’d defend the internet at all costs, so he’s out of this - he will not help you.
We can no longer call for help, or hope someone will do something about this. It’s time that every single person that sees this realises what’s happening and puts a stop to it. NOW.
We have until March 1st to leave Google and make something happen. Yes, Leave it for good. So all you people seeing this on Chrome, it’s time to change browser. For those that have google as their main search engine, it’s time to change your main search engine. For Safari users who have Google as their search bar, its time to change. The most it takes is 5 minutes. Transferring bookmarks is easy - export them from Chrome to your computer, then import them to your new browser. Change in your settings to change your main search engine - the only way to bring Google back to it’s real self is to let it fall.
Unless you wanna be sued from all your wordly possessions and have no hope in hell of getting justice from the government or anything else - it’s time to change, NOW.
Be sure to get this seen by as many people as possible - reblog, send the link to your Facebook and twitter accounts, talk to friends and all your family! Tell your school teachers! Get the word known worldwide!!!!!!!!!!
Lots of Love and freedom to all!