- Me: Ughh. I hate the One Direction fandom. Look, they don't even know you exist and they aren't going to marry you.
- Them: Thor.
- Them: Loki.
- Them: Tony Stark.
- Them: Clint Barton.
- Them: Bruce Banner.
- Them: Steve Rogers.
- Me: SHUT UP IT'S DIFFERENT THEY ALL LOVE ME OKAY? GOSH.
‘Captain America’ is a movie about a man who has humility and gains power. ‘Thor’ is about a man who has power and gains humility. ‘Iron Man’ is about a man who has neither and gains both.
I spend way too much time analyzing useless things. (via mmcfacialhair)
- Tony Stark: I'm not marching to Fury's fife
- Steve Rogers/Captain America: Neither am I. He's got the same blood on his hands that Loki does. But right now we have to put that behind us and get this done. Now, Loki needs a power source. If we can put together-
- Tony Stark: [interrupting] It's personal...
- Steve Rogers/Captain America: That's not the point.
- Tony Stark: That IS the point. That's Loki's point. He'll get all of us right at where we live. Why?
- Steve Rogers/Captain America: To tear us apart.
- Tony Stark: Yeah, divide and conquer's... great... but, he knows he has to take us out for him to win, right? THAT'S what he wants! He must beat us, he must be seen doing it... he wants an audience.
- Steve Rogers/Captain America: Right. We caught his act in Stuttgart...
- Tony Stark: Yeah. That's just previews... this is... this is opening night! And, Loki, he's a full-tilt diva... he wants flowers, he wants parades, he wants a... monument built to the sky with his name plastered... [realises Loki's plan] Son of a bitch...