- Me: Ughh. I hate the One Direction fandom. Look, they don't even know you exist and they aren't going to marry you.
- Them: Thor.
- Them: Loki.
- Them: Tony Stark.
- Them: Clint Barton.
- Them: Bruce Banner.
- Them: Steve Rogers.
- Me: SHUT UP IT'S DIFFERENT THEY ALL LOVE ME OKAY? GOSH.
Why isn’t stark tower a real place
Like…. Can I go there please
- Tony Stark: What else have you got?
- Clint Barton: Well, Thor's taking on a squadron on Sixth.
- Tony Stark: And he didn't invite me...
I’m going to watch it every day. For the rest of my life.
FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE.
‘Captain America’ is a movie about a man who has humility and gains power. ‘Thor’ is about a man who has power and gains humility. ‘Iron Man’ is about a man who has neither and gains both.
I spend way too much time analyzing useless things. (via mmcfacialhair)